Welcome Future Students
If you're ready to commit yourself to getting your high school diploma, this is where you want to be.
Ambrose Bay High School is an accredited online private school located in Florida. All students are welcomed to enroll regardless of geographic location.
Give us a call at 561-293-0359 to speak to one of our Admissions Advisors or click here to contact us to enroll online now! Your success at Ambrose Bay High School is our primary purpose. Ambrose Bay High School’s Admissions Department consults with each student individually to provide them with the resolution sought after.
- Students may enroll into ABHS College Prep Standart High School Diploma Program.
- Students can transfer into Ambrose Bay High School’s diploma program with the credits they’ve earned from previous high schools, as long as we have a transcript in hand. The evaluation can be done prior to enrollment at no cost to the applicant (US schools)!
- International Students seeking to earn an American diploma at a recognized private school in Florida may do so through Ambrose Bay High School.
- Ambrose Bay High School currently serves students throughout the world. To best serve our international students, Ambrose Bay High School uses an external agency to evaluate all international transcripts and school records. There is an additional cost for international diplomas to be translated and evaluated.
- ABHS College Prep Standard High School Diploma with Transcripts: Awarded upon graduation from our academic program. Most students that enroll in this program are planning on furthering their education through college. This diploma consists of 24 credits (in accordance with Florida Statues 1003.4282). All Core Classes will be graded. Your diploma will consist of:
- Four (4) credits in English Language Arts (ELA)
- Four (4) credits in mathematics
- Four (4) credits in science
- Four (4) credits in social studies
- Two (2) credits in fine or performing arts, speech and debate, or practical arts
- Two (2) credits in physical education
- Four (4) credits in electives
- Students enrolling into ABHS must provide the Admissions Department with one of the following forms of ID:
- State Driver’s license
- State ID Card
- Military ID
- High School ID (US Only)
- Your Admissions Advisor will guide you through this process.
- Remember, you may contact us directly at 561.860.2262. You can also email our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our graduation requirement is established in accordance with the Florida Statutes 1003.4282.